My cause and passion are Human rights, emergency preparedness and emergency management/disaster response. I volunteer for the following organizations
- Seattle King County Clinic, Records dept lead.
- Sex Worker Outreach Project (SWOP), which among other things advocates for Sex Workers Human Rights. Sex workers are one of the most marginalized groups out there and are constantly having their rights trampled on. One of the missions of SWOP is to correct this. The Seattle Chapter of SWOP USA was dissolved on November 10, 2020. The council members are working on regrouping.
- American Red Cross of King County, Disaster Cycle (Sheltering, Mass feeding, Disaster Technology)
- King County Public Health Reserve Corps, Medical Support team
- King County Emergency Coordination Center Support team
- Bellevue Communication Support team, part of Bellevue Emergency operation Center and Bellevue Fire Department
Previously I was a member of these fine organizations, ended up resigning due to time commitment issues
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Washington State Guard